Who Am I?
• Husband to Carol since 1991. We met while both attending the University of Cincinnati and working at Barleycorn’s Restaurant in Hyde Park.
• Father to two great
kids young adults (No, they never truly leave and they still have their moments)…. We enjoy watching the Reds, Bengals (don't tell anyone), U.C. Bearcats and skiing together.
• Cincinnati Native. I grew up in Terrace Park, went to Mariemont High School and graduated from the University of Cincinnati. I prefer Skyline to Goldstar. Graeters mint chocolate chip is my favorite flavor, and yes, I walked across the Ohio River when it was frozen solid in 1977.
• Realtor. After more than 20 years in Medical Device Sales, I wanted to step back from the corporate world and use my years of experience in a new way to make an impact with people I know and where I grew up. There is nothing that can be more exciting, satisfying but also terrifying than buying a home. I want to help others with this process as I had always appreciated the way our first Realtor helped us buy our first home in 1993.
Community Involvement and Personal Interests
• Volunteer and supporter of Save The Animals Foundation.
• Supporter of The Cincinnati Zoo, Kids Helping Kids, United Way and Dragonfly Foundation.
• I enjoy Golf, Skiing, attending local sporting events, spinning our vinyl albums and the occasional concert.
Background and Education
• Graduate of Mariemont High School and The University of Cincinnati.
• Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity Alumni
• Licensed Full-Time Real Estate Agent.
• National/Ohio Association of Realtors
• Cincinnati Board of Realtors.
• Cincinnati Multiple Listing Service